We are looking for someone who:
- is a reliable, hard worker who is willing to get dirty and get the job done.
- Someone who is on time and ready to work in the morning.
- Understands the importance of efficient, good quality work.
- Wants to continue to learn and be part of a great team, but also able to work alone.
- Has construction skills and ability to work in tight spaces.
- Understands the importance of on-the-job safety.
A competitive candidate
- has basic understanding of building science
- Has some experience with air sealing, HVAC or electrical.
This is a full time position. Applicant needs to have reliable transportation.
Please send resume to Energy Check: firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 355, Blacksburg, VA 24063